- Full race results at Albany Running Exchange
- All finish photos can be viewed here and there’s also a 20% discount on any product(s) ordered until 9/30/12 -use offer code: 20off.
- Team, volunteer and crowd photos here
So many people to thank! This event could not happen each year without the tireless and generous support and partnership of all of our corporate donors and teams, fundraisers, volunteers, and, of course, those who come out to run and walk in the CRSS Race for Hope each year!
Can’t wait for next year – the 5th Annual CRSS Race for Hope!
A special thanks to our course director, Ken Skinner; water table captain, Harry Cooke, Glenn Cooper (Capital Area Radio Enthusiasts) and Stephen Marsh and family, our AWESOME timing folks and Josh Merliss of ARE Events, and to the very patient and kind officers of the Bethlehem Police and team from the Bethlehem DOT!
Event Race Sponsors were PSEG, Albany Radiation and Oncology Associates, Albany Advanced Imaging, Fleet Feet Sports Albany and the Town of Bethlehem.
CRSS Race for Hope Media Partners included Times Union, WEXT and WTMM/ESPN “The Team”.
Thank you to University at Albany and the tremendous student, faculty and staff support they bring to our event today and to some of the wonderful UAlbany’s athletes, Women’s Basketball and Women’s Lacrosse who volunteered as our enthusiastic course marshalls!
A special thanks to Dr. Lee McElroy, UAlbany VP and Director of Athletics who will be honoring us as one of today’s 5K race starters. Joining Dr. Lee will be the Musto family in honor of Maddie Musto and their incredible organization, Maddie’s Mark.
- Maddie’s Mark provides ‘best days ever’ for children suffering from major illness, and provides support for their families;
- Maddie’s Mark actively encourages child enrichment, through financial grants to improve public and private entertainment, educational and athletic facilities for children – including schools, parks, playgrounds, and theatres.
Other Companies and Organizations supporting the event include the law office of Whiteman, Osterman and Hannah; M&T Bank; the law office of McNamee, Lochner, Titus & Williams; Key Bank; New York Oncology & Hematology (NYOH), Fort Orange Press; Crystal Rock Water; Chobani Yogurt; Teal,Becker and Chiarmonte CPAs; and Oberlander Group
We would like to thank the good folks at Hanndford Supermarkets who provided the post-5k snacks for runners and walkers and an emergency refrigerated truck!