There are only 3 weeks left before this year’s 3rd ANNUAL CRSS Race for Hope on Sat., Sept. 10, 2011! If you haven’t already registered to run or walk or made a donation we do hope that you will consider doing so.
EVERY REGISTRATION = DONATION!
- Register for our 5K Run/Walk (all ages)
- Families and Walkers are encouraged to join Team “Walk with Ronald” (all ages)
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (Grades 9-12) can compete to win a new SMARTBoard interactive whiteboard (A Big “Thank You!” to the Guilderland HS Girls’ Field Hockey Team just registered the team last week!)
**Prizes for TOP Individual Fundraisers this year include2 round trip Southwest Airlines travel vouchers!
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
Capital Region Special Surgery founded this event and underwrites all costs associated with the execution of this 5K to enable 100% of all registration fees, donations, and corporate sponsorship monies to go toward fundraising.
Two beneficiaries are:
o Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region
o Patient Services* at St. Peter’s Cancer Care Center
*We established a new fund (managed through St. Peter’s Hospital Foundation) for under-insured and uninsured patients to receive any/all of the following:
· Antiemetic (anti-nausea) medication
· Nutrional supplements
· Pain medication
· Gas cards, grocery cards, and help with items such as school supplies for children of parents in treatment